Have Deeanne Sign Your e-Book for Free!
- Click the drop-down menu.
- Highlight the book you want autographed.
- Fill out your info.
- Click "GO!"
- Dee will receive your request and autograph your eBook!
Have Deeanne Autograph Your book for Free!
Want Deeanne to autograph your book? She will send you a personalized self-adhesive bookplate you can adhere to the front of your book. Just send your name along with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
Deeanne Gist-Bookplate Request
PO Box 330
Salem, SC 29676-0330
Request must include SASE. If you live abroad, see next section:
Live Abroad? Not A Problem!
If the country you live in is listed with the Universal Postal Union, then you can purchase an International Reply Coupon and include it with your self-addressed envelope to the above address. So long as the coupon is included, then Deeanne will be able to send you a signed bookplate, too!
Tiffany Girl Character Bookmarks
Get to know the main characters in Tiffany Girl with these printable bookmarks!
QUIZ: Which Deeanne Gist Book is the perfect fit for you?
Not sure which of my books to read next? No problem! Take this quiz to find out which one is the perfect fit for you!
An Interactive Map of the 1893 Chicago World's Fair
Want to see what Cullen, Della, Hunter, and Billy saw when they were at the fair? Want to trace their steps?
Here's an interactive map of the fair. Move your mouse over the map and click on the sites that are highlighted for a closer look!
...And a Vintage Map of the 1893 Chicago World's Fair
Want to get a bird's eye view of the whole fair all at once?
Here's a vintage map from 1893!
A Simulated Flight through the 1893 Chicago World's Fair
Take a simulated flight (courtesy of UCLA's Urban Simulation Team) from the Wooded Island (they haven't filled this in yet on actual the video--so right now it's just a patch of grass) to the Court of Honor.
- You'll see a great shot of the Manufacturer's Building, which will help you put into perspective how huge it was.
- It is the building on the left with a green roof.
- During the video, just look at the difference in size between that building and the gondola on the canal.
- You'll see a great shot of the Administration Building with its gold domed-roof. This is where Cullen was standing on Opening Day of the Fair.
HAVE A QUESTION FOR DEEANNE?
Do you have a question you'd like Deeanne to answer? Submit it here!