Here are some suggestions for fun food & activities your book club can do when you discuss A Bride Most Begrudging
New World Wonders
Food & Decorations:
Find large pictures of these various animals Constance encountered and set them next to each snack. Make a small place-card naming each snack. These are just suggestions. Use your imagination and whatever menu you have planned.
- Rooster - "Mr. Meanie's Munchies" next to a bowl of Chex Mix
- Turtle - "Sir Hopkin's Scions" next to a plate of Turtle chocolate/pecan clusters
- Raccoon - "Bandit's Booty" next to bowl of Goldfish crackers
- Goat - "Snowflake's Snack" next to plate of assorted breads or crackers
- Skunk - "Blackberry's Jam" next to, of course, blackberry jam
Click the DOWNLOAD link on the right for the Discussion Questions.